Friday, April 15, 2005

pw results

Quite long nv blog liao..but I guess it doesn’t matter la. Almost nobody reads my blog anyway. Its for self entertainment. Haha.

Anyway, got back pw results today. Dammit got a two. Though I was secretly hoping a miracle would happen and I would get a one, but then deep down I knew tt wif the kinda effort I put in, it wld be pure injustice if I got one.

But I, or we all, realized tt pw grading was quite screwed up. Our pw grade was largely based on our op. those who slacked all de way but somehow managed to articulate their way thru their op wld do better den those who slogged away but tripped over a word or two during op.

I guess it could be expected la. The teachers always tell us its winter over in England at de end of the yr and all the markers are old fogeys hence we shd write our words big and neat and cohesive blah blah esp for essays. Our essays are around a few pages each as compared to our pw file which is arnd a few hundred pages per grp. Would u go thru de junk? I wouln’t lo, esp wif tt paltry sum of money moe is paying. U pay peanuts, u get unprofessional monkeys who give nonsense grades.

Damn. But doesn’t matter la. It makes little difference la, band 1 and band 2. we are all gonna get our 3As and 4As and S paper distinctions and move on to greener pastures and moe wld realize tt pw was a big mistake and scrape it. Tt’s how it has always been, isn’t it? All the experiments wif social studies, spa and pw, making us guinea pigs. Crappy education system. if not for side dishes of life lyk having fun in library and of cuz eye candies(heh heh), I tink I wldnt survive school lo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home